Monday 20 August 2018

Fujifabric in KAN JAM on 26th August 2018

Another good news for you, Fujifabric fans!

Fujifabric will be on a TV show this Sunday.
Please find the details below;

Date: Sunday, 26th August 2018 
Time: 23.10 ~
Channel: TV Asahi
Name of Programme: KAN JAM Kanzen Nenshow (Here is the official website of the programme, KAN JAM Kanzen Nenshow. NB. Only Japanese language is available.)

The main theme of today's KAN JAM is 'End of Summer Songs'. The guest artists, Yohito Teraoka and Junji Ishiwatari, will discuss about Top 10 songs of 'End of Summer Songs' analysing guitar cords used in the songs, the characteristics, structure of words in the lyrics, and even singer's way of expression. Compared to rip-roaring, riotous 'Mid Summer Songs', 'End of Summer Songs' are more about pensive sorrow in the end of summer time.

Fireworks hold a special place in Japanese hearts. Sparkling for a few moments and them falling slowly from the sky, they symbolize both the spirit of summer and the transience of life. (pp.95 'Trad Japan - July 2010' Japan Broadcasting Publishing Association 2010)

Pay attention to the world of Fujifabric's lyrics and enjoy JAM Session - Fujifabric, Nishikido and Ookura of Kan-Jani will play 'Wakamono No Subete' (released on November 7th, 2007, as 10th single. 4th song in 4th album, 'Teenager'. Wakamono no Subete). Please find the English lyrics of Wakamono No Subete below.


4. All About The Youth (Wakamono No Subete)

The midsummer peak is over               That’s what the weatherman said on TV
But it feels like things ain’t settled down yet here, in town.
I don’t know why, but today’s  chime at 5pm echoed in my heart,
Put it down to something convenient, “Destiny”, let’s say.

Time once again already, for the last fireworks of the year
They’ll stick in my mind, even as the years pass by

No way, No you can’t, you really won’t, be there – will you?
But if we do meet, will I be able to say…
Close my eyes             picturing it so in my mind

Found out the law of the World,          just the way things are
And come back

Another street lamp lights up                           Hurry on back              
Want to rewind the sequel of the disrupted dream



Time once again already, for the last fireworks of the year
They’ll stick in my mind, even as the years pass by

No way, No you can’t, you really won’t, be there – will you?
But if we do meet, will I be able to say…
Close my eyes             picturing it so in my mind

As being scraped                                 I quietly and gently start to walk on

Time once again already, for the last fireworks of the year
They’ll stick in my mind, even as the years pass by

No way, No you can’t, you really won’t be there – will you? I used to think
What am I gonna do?               lost my head               Don’t know what to say

When the last of last fireworks are over
Will we have changed              looking up at the same sky

No comments: